Join Our Team
Like the sound of Auddy? Come and join us.
Auddy is a rapidly growing business and we are always looking for exceptional talent to join. Working within podcasts gives you first-hand experience of working in the fastest growing media sector.
You can proudly be yourself here.
Our people make Auddy a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Our team works remotely (for now) and we actively encourage flexibility to allow our team to balance work and life commitments.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be the first to hear of any new roles.
Department: Marketing and Communications
Location: Remote/London (Hybrid 2023 and beyond)
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
About the job
Auddy was launched to bring a fresh approach to the growing podcast market. In only two years,
we have built a tech-based publishing solution and a foundation of exceptional creativity and
storytelling and ultimately created a one-stop shop for creators and brands to achieve their goals
We provide audio solutions including strategy, production, sales, marketing and advertising and
work with creators and brands across the UK and Europe.
But don’t take our word for it….we have won numerous awards to highlight this…. See Auddy.co
Who are we?
We believe in doing the right thing for our clients, our partners, our people, our audiences, our
communities and our shareholders. We believe in being a diverse and inclusive business – and
strive to ensure that our community is fairly represented both within the business and within our
content. We are constantly striving to be at the forefront of the podcast community. We seek out
ways to evolve and improve. We are progressive, agile and dynamic. We possess a healthy
curiosity about the world around us. We are optimists.
What will our Growth Marketing Manager do?
Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for developing effective and
efficient targeted marketing campaigns to both B2B (80%) and B2C (20%) audiences. You will
work closely with the business unit leads (Ad Sales, Production, Auddy for Business) and
external clients to develop the core messages, media channels and strategy to drive successful
outcomes. You will be the media lead for Auddy for all business units and external clients
including UK, Europe and US markets.
Who you are
- You are passionate, optimistic and responsive
- You are decisive, self assured and action-oriented
- You are analytical, diligent and detail orientated
- You are well-organised, versatile and good natured
How you will add value
Your primary objective in this role is to build an efficient media approach to grow the business
through targeted channels. You will manage media campaigns for internal business units and
client relationships, working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer, Social and Business
Your role and responsibilities include
- Media strategy, planning, buying, optimisation and reporting across all paid channels
- Driving efficient marketing campaigns to engage B2B (80%) and B2C (20%) audiences
- Establish paid digital strategies and subsequent campaigns across existing, and new, social media channels, including setting and analysing KPIs/ROI, and end-to-end campaign management
- Establish and build digital audiences for the Company’s products and brands
- Working closely with the CMO, Social, Web and BD teams to refine our growth marketing approach
- Diligently tracking and reporting on weekly activity and marketing campaigns
Skills and expectations
- Extensive experience working in response driven media and delivered highly efficient and successful campaigns.
- Experience with building strategies, creating and delivering paid campaigns across key digital platforms, inclusive of but not exclusive to, Search incl. MetaSearch SEO, PPC, Facebook/Meta, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and email
- Strong understanding of the sales and marketing funnel and retargeting strategies to support audience growth/data capture and conversion on product.
- Extensive experience and demonstrated hands on approach in utilising Google Display Network and Google Analytics
- Experience delivering a cross-functional Growth Strategy
- Utilise data and in-depth discovery to build a clear understanding of our audiences
- Managing the content editor (50%) to manage databases and e-mail lifecycle campaigns from acquisition, through to conversion, retention and reactivation
- Experience in creating a best-in-class customer journey and experience on websites with the ultimate ambition of growing audience and securing conversion
- Life at an early stage start-up also means rolling up sleeves and getting stuck into a variety of tasks which won’t always be limited to growth!
At Auddy, we understand that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
Package Salary, Employee to provide own equipment (computer/phone)
Employment Type Full-Time, 12 month FTC (negotiable)
Minimum Experience 3+ years
Apply via LinkedIn here – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3260811343
Auddy was launched to bring a fresh approach to the growing podcast market. In only two years, we have built a tech-based publishing solution and a foundation of exceptional creativity and storytelling and ultimately created a one-stop shop for creators and brands to achieve their goals through podcasts.
We provide audio solutions including strategy, production, sales, marketing and advertising and work with creators and brands across the UK and Europe.
But don’t take our word for it….we have won numerous awards to highlight this.
WHO ARE WE?
We believe in doing the right thing for our clients, our partners, our people, our audiences, our communities and our shareholders. We believe in being a diverse and inclusive business – and strive to ensure that our community is fairly represented both within the business and within our content. We are constantly striving to be at the forefront of the podcast community. We seek out ways to evolve and improve. We are progressive, agile and dynamic. We possess a healthy curiosity about the world around us. We are optimists.
What will our Insight Associate do?
Auddy’s Insight Team is responsible for delivering insight, research and data to all areas of the business, building knowledge, and driving decision making within the company – from content development to marketing. This ENTRY LEVEL position offers an exciting opportunity to understand consumer and B2B audience data and behaviours and to make an impact on strategic and editorial decisions.
In this job you will support directly the Head of Insight in the day-to-day analysis and reporting of audience data for our digital content – plus deal with ad hoc requests and support longer term projects.
You will learn how to use and analyse all available datasets and other research sources in order to provide insight to inform our decision making. You will be provided with all necessary training.
Who you are
· Firstly, you absolutely LOVE podcasts – and have an interest in the podcasting business.
· This may be a good spot for you if you are a marketer/researcher with a keen interest in technology – or a quantitative or computer science graduate with an interest in applied insights.
· You have a keen interest in pursuing a career in analytics or research – and have a curiosity to understand people and trends.
· You are highly numerate – as well as having strong analytical and IT skills and a proactive approach to work and learning.
· You have excellent written and communication skills – and are able to demonstrate experience (professional or academic) of data analysis and/or market research.
How you will add value
You will be helping to provide our commercial, creative and marketing teams with foundational insights that will help them to acquire new clients, develop innovative podcast treatments, target and reach the right audiences – and deliver the key performance data that is critical to improving our approach, so increasing our chances of success. You will do this by proactively using all available insight sources to help to answer the key business questions.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
· Assisting with regular performance reporting using all available audience data and insight resources – and creating meaningful audience insights;
· Assisting with ad hoc research to support content ideas and development; conducting desk research and gathering data as required;
· Assisting with annual or other periodic research projects to support Auddy’s strategic direction;
· Helping to create a monthly analytics update;
· Assisting in the smooth operation and continued development of reports and systems;
· Ensuring that audience insight is shared with others as appropriate;
· When requested, assisting with research for Auddy publications and presentations;
· Being responsible for the upkeep of portions of an industry knowledge database;
· Undertaking ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
Our ideal Insight Associate:
· Is confident, proactive and with a helpful attitude;
· Has a passion for data and is interested in developing a career in data analysis and/or audience research;
· Has knowledge of – and passion about – podcasts and other digital media;.
· Has already analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving – in particular the ability to extract key points from research and to translate these to effective, actionable insight;
· Has already advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint – and is a quick learner with the ability to pick up various other IT packages quickly;
· Is highly numerate – combined with a high level of accuracy and paying always close attention to detail – and has already some experience of data/analysis techniques;
· Can multi-task – plus is both able to work autonomously and is a reliable team member;
· Is open to change – responding flexibly to new challenges and eager to seek out new pathways;
· Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills – but is not afraid to challenge others and the status quo when that is appropriate;
· Has a desire to take charge of her/his own learning and development.
This full time, entry level role will be carried out remotely, although most of the Auddy team are London/SE based. We anticipate that, eventually, there will be the opportunity for a flexible working model (incorporating a mixed office and home-based schedule).
1. Please prepare answers to the 3 questions below:
a. Tell us about your favourite podcasts – and why you like them so much;
b. Give us a summary of your technical background and level of proficiency – for example relevant data query or analysis tools that you have used and/or classes that you have taken;
c. Let us know when you would be available to join our team, assuming that your application is successful.
2. Include your answers to the 3 questions in your covering email – and send them to email@example.com, along with your current CV.
Thank you for your interest.